|Options Dialog Box: Colors
You can define text and background colors for different types of information shown in Compare It!
You can also set various font attributes for better visual identification of changes.
To set color options and font attributes:
The Options dialog box appears.
- In the Options box, click Colors.
- In the Item list, select the type of information for which you want to define a color setting.
- Use the Text and Backgrounds drop-down lists to select colors.
The text box above the Text drop-down list shows you an example of the text and background as you make your changes.
- Select desired font attributes, you can choose from bold, italic,
- Repeat steps 3 - 5 for each item.
You can also set color for Moved blocks connection lines.
Note: Click the Defaults button to reset all definition to the standard color palette settings.
Note: Using bold/italic font attributes may not work correctly on some fonts.
Tip: If you don't like cross-hatches, used to visually identify
virtual lines, you can set same color for text and background of virtual lines.