|Enhanced Open File Dialog Box
Compare It! has added several features to the standard Windows FileOpen dialog to enhance your productivity:
- The title bar of the dialog box shows which file you are selecting: source ("Select first file") or target ("Select pair for ...").
- The area above the drives drop-down list contains the following:
- The current directory indicator, which shows you the full path to the current folder.
- Button to select one of recently used directories, which is a list of the 10 most recently used source and target directories.
- You can define your own file filters to use in the Files of type drop-down list.
See Options Dialog Box: File Filters for details.
- File list mode (details, icons, large icons) selection is sticky - you don't have to select your favorite mode each time.