You use the Search dialog box to find information in the source or target files.
To find information in a file:
- To perform a search in the source file, click in the source pane to make it the active pane.
To perform a search in the target file, click in the target pane to make it the active pane.
- In the Search dialog box, use the combo box to define your search term or regular expression.
- Use the check boxes to refine your search.
Note: You will notice that the font used in the Find combo box changes to indicate which search selections are active.
- normal for a simple search
- bold for a case-sensitive search
- underlined for a full word search
- Click the Find next or the Find prev button to perform your search.
Note: if you choose to search for Regular Expression, red color for edit field would notify you about badly formed expression.
Using regular expressions