Page 1 of 1

Conversion of old ini file issue with exclusion lists

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:28 am
by MKairys
I had several sessions in my winsin.ini file which included lists of folders to exclude. When I ran those sessions with wndsync I saw the folders were not being excluded.

I believe the reason is that winsin allowed lists of folder names to be blank-separated, while wndsync wants them to be semicolon-separated. I say this because when I added semicolons between the folder names in the exclude list then wndsync correctly excluded them.

I believe this is a bug in the import function.

Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:53 am
by grigsoft
Thank you, I will check it. New spaces policy in folders names could be a reason