[closed] What happened to the direction arrows?

Discussion of new Synchronize It! version.
MKairys

[closed] What happened to the direction arrows?

Post by MKairys »

The previous build had these nice useful arrows between the source and target fields in the start dialog:
I liked to be able to reverse the source and target entries by using the up-and-down arrows. With them gone, how can I do this?

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

There were several complaints that there are already too many buttons. So I have decided to try to hide these ones to check if somebody will complaint :)
You should still be able to access them if you press CTRL key, these command are also available from keyboard as Ctrl+Down, Ctrl+Up, Ctrl+PgUp\PgDown

MKairys

Post by MKairys »

grigsoft wrote:...somebody will complain...
:) That's me!
grigsoft wrote:You should still be able to access them if you press CTRL key...
:?: You mean if I press CTRL while the start dialog has focus the arrows will appear? Doesn't happen...
grigsoft wrote:...these command are also available from keyboard...
:?: You mean if I press Ctrl+PgUp or PgDown the source and target will reverse? Also doesn't happen...

What I really want here is just the "reverse" function, to reverse the source and target. There must be somewhere you could put it :wink:

MKairys

Post by MKairys »

What about putting "Reverse" or something at the bottom of the popup menus invoked by the blue arrows? (Hope that was clear :))

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Well, it seems that you are partially right. Try setting cursor to Source or Target filed, and then press Ctrl. You will then see it. However it works only if wocus is within subdialog, if it on sessions list, as an example, it doesn't work. I will fix this.

MKairys

Post by MKairys »

Thanks, I see them now!