Pricing & package selection query

Do you have anything to share with other users? Your opinions about our programs, suggestions for future products - everything goes here.
cc_humbry

Pricing & package selection query

Post by cc_humbry »

Hi,
I am looking at buying your CompareIt product but am a little confused by the package details.
The CompareIt! package seems to suggest that it is bundled with SynchroniseIt too, and therefore all future versions are available free of charge. However the version of CompareIt isn't the latest version, so if I bought this packages i.e. the two products, would I immediately be entitled to use CompareIt 3.0 ?

Also, does any of your products to directory differences - or is this covered by SynchroniseIt???

TIA
Conrad

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Thank you for interest!
Note that Compare It! is available in latest version - 3.75. This forum branch is about Synchronize It! 3 - future version of Synchronize It!
Compare It! and Synchronize It! are sold together at the moment. The reason is most competing applications do both files and folders comparison by one program. I have choosed to follow another way.

And yes, folders comparison is done by Synchronize It, not Compare It.
Free life upgrade is true for the moment - I'm going to change this policy soon, but anyway for all existing customers it will be valid, just as it was promised.

Hope this helps - please feel free to ask if you will have more questions.