synchronizeit 3 - projects seem to be executed twice

Post your bug reports here.
me

synchronizeit 3 - projects seem to be executed twice

Post by me »

hello,
there are several things i realized while using version 3 of synchronizeit. while the gui is great there are several things that i miss: escape doesn't close the application no more, strg + alternate mouse button to reverse action. i also would like to see the complete path in the group header, since it gets quite confusing when using projects.
however the biggest thing is that after converting the ini-file from version 2 my projects (or part of it) often get executed twice - making the preview much longer than neccesary. the ini file look ok to me.

did anyone experience something similar?

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

I think you should check yout projects configuration - maybe for some reason few sessions are listed there twice?

me

re:

Post by me »

no,
the projects only appear once - this seemed to work correctly.
every project is really executed twice!

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Can you send me your wndsync.ini? I will check what the problem could be.

me

something to consider

Post by me »

hello,
to which email should i send the ini? something that i realized while playing around with the sessions checkboxes. after changing a flag to orphans only and then saving the record and after that moving around in the grid every record looks like having this flag even if it did not have it before! this is definitely a bug.
my comparemode is quite simple. i do have twice the same directories. first i only compare the matched files and second i only want to see the new source files (*.pas, *.dfm). this worked totally fine in version 2. i realized it probably works with orphans only checked for the second case but after the import only matched is checked. and then i hit the bug with the checkboxes ...[/img]

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »