[closed] Issues with Moved Lines

Post your bug reports here.

[closed] Issues with Moved Lines

Post by Guest »

Has anyone else had moved lines broken up into several blocks of moved lines?

I get several sub-sections marked as moved, delineated by emty lines. I've tried adjust the options for empty lines, but to no avail.

Also, I attempted to create a smaller sample file that could be posted, but even with 20 lines it aligns the moved text section(s) and shows the rest as simply changed rather than slightly altered. I'm not sure what the rules are for identifying moved blocks versus altered lines around a common block(s).

If I have a large section of moved text, and it is broken into dozens of sub-sections, it is possible that some of the sub-sections have been rearranged, and have to be manually checked one by one.

I would prefer the software be able to handle this directly, without a lot of work on the part of the user.

grigsoft
Site Admin

Re:Issues with Moved Lines

Post by grigsoft »

Could you please make screenshot of this problem and sent it to support@grigsoft.com?

RoAblate

Post by RoAblate »

How about an HTML report posted here?

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Hmm, this reminds me that html report does not include information on moved sections. I have to think first about how to present this data.
Anyway, if your files are not too private, you better send files to my private mail for testing, along with wincmp3.ini settings file.