|Options Dialog Box: General
To set general options:
The Options dialog box appears.
- In the Options box, click General.
- To specify method of files selection right after program start, choose appropriate option in On Start list.
- To change number of context lines for Changes Only mode, use appropriate edit box.
- To enable auto backup support, select the Use backup folder check box, use the browse button to select a folder, and define how long (in days) you want to keep the backup files.
- You can also change options for MS Word files processing.
- You may also toggle usage of balloon-like messages for "Files are same" notification. You may find this kind of messaging very useful, since it does not require any additional keystrokes for closing.
Note: The "Use ESC to exit" and "Use ALT+Arrows for navigation" options (available in earlier versions) are no longer valid. You can now customize all keyboard shortcuts.