Collecting sessiondata by click

Post your new features ideas and suggestions here.
calvini

Collecting sessiondata by click

Post by calvini »

Not a good headline - I will try to explain:

I'm currently building up a new synch-szenario for my pcs at home. While doing that, I start comparing with a basis directory. Then I find some subfolders that shouldn't be compared. I write down the names (or try to remember them), go back to session-page and enter them as to be excluded.

I think it's no so unusal to come over something you have to change at your session when seeing the list of compared folders. So, to have a most general way to handle it, it would be great if there was an option in the context-menu to save the current folders name to clipboard (maybe files name too). From there it would be easy to paste it into the exclude-list (or wherever else). Maybe there could be a second option to copy only the relative path (relative to the source resp. the target).

grigsoft
Site Admin

Re: Collecting sessiondata by click

Post by grigsoft »

Well, copying folder\file names to clipboard is not a problem, I can add this as some command in tools menu - popup menu is already too overcrowded. Alternative maybe some command to ignore this folder with immediate effect .