Deleting files

Post your new features ideas and suggestions here.
jgood4u

Deleting files

Post by jgood4u »

After doing a compare of 2 folders, most of the files are duplicates. I want to simply select all the duplicate files in the target (or source) only and delete them. I'm still thinking this feature must be right under my nose, yet I don't see that it can be done. It doesn't show up in the Actions section of the help file, nor do I see it as a right click option, at least that I have confidence in - seems there is a delete, but that highlights both sides in red and does give me a warm fuzzy to proceed and get what I expect.

Since I have the list sorted by Action, all the files that match are in the lower section of the listing, so I should be able to click on the first one to be deleted, shift-click on the last one to be deleted, highlighting all the selected files in the right (or left) column only, then simply click on some Action button to delete selected files.

grigsoft
Site Admin

Post by grigsoft »

Unfortunately you are not missing anything, you can't do that with Synchronize It!.
I will add this ability in future along with other file-related actions, like rename.

jgood4u

Thanks for a good response

Post by jgood4u »

1. I'm glad to know I'm not going crazy or getting stupid :D
2. Very encouraged with your response. I can hardly wait for the features to be available :P

brahman

Post by brahman »

Could we have these features soon, please???

Regards,

Brahman